Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Its more fun in Hcdc :)

     Welcome to Holy Cross of Davao College, where love, truth, justice and peace are engage. And the dynamic service to all communities in faith is practiced. It provides atmosphere, training and opportunities to student to become interactive and well formed with good conscience in judgement. Indeed, its really more fun in HCDC .


    "Ex fide ad veritatem" from faith to truth the motto of Holy Cross of Davao College.It conveys a lot of meaning and interpretation. But it can barely seen by truly Holycrossian.Since, I chose to be taught at Holy Cross I have many ideas, learning had learned. Also I found  the group whom I belong which is my friends. I value the word faith in this institution and I'm very thankful that this school would take efforts and time for your improvements. Now, I'm active in volunteering and in academic performances that I can't image that I can, Academic wise I able to be one of the list of good student. I indulge my self in activities and trainings.



During the INTRAMURAL


 I attend the leadership summit held at  Samal. And it was a very great experience I realize the importance of collaboration in with others and people around you. Our facilitator gives us the taught to out of our shells and explore the beauty around us.We do a lot of activities that will use our strength ,knowledge, spiritual and  collaboration. I meet a lot of friends in different organization, Twas fun at all.The most heart whelming part is to light the lanterns, because it flies all the sorrow and agony. And we pray together for me, that time was heaven scent that all people around there was my destined to know them.




The lighting of lantern held at Samal


This fiesta was held at Holy Cross of Davao College. It cater the true meaning of Businesswoman and  man alike . It has a lot of activities and games have. We build a boot that showcases our products. And many people like it and admire it as well.And many courses join it too. like  in Criminology, HRM and a lot more. It was a great experience because you can build your skills confidence and you can meet other people.





During the Holy Cross Fiesta .
My friends are my second greatest treasures. I am so very thankful to have them. because the times when I was in a battleship they are there to support and to give advices.They are my mentors, friends, mother, adviser and my shield. I knew these people when I was in first year college . Til now were still friends and our bonding are much more stronger.




No comments:

Post a Comment